Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank You Blogger for Restoring My Blog!

I finally got my blog back, thanks to people at the Blogger Help Forums! I specifically wants to thank nitecruzr who guided me through the process of appealing the spam tag that my blog got.

I didn't know how bad spam in Blogger was until my blog was tagged as spam (read the FAQ here: FAQ: My Blog Is Locked As Spam). As a normal reaction I bawled and complained, rather badly. I did not know what to do. nitecruzr, one of the Blogger Help moderators, helped me through the process. It was a long process, and I had to do a lot of reading to understand why and how Blogger blogs are tagged as spam. I understand it better now, though I fear the false-positive might happen again.

But now that I have my blog back, it is all that matters.

No comments: